Download the App
to your Android smartphone
Download the App
to your iPhone smartphone
Disclaimer: The app is designed exclusively for smartphones. We provide the PC version as a courtesy and it does not reflect the quality you will find in viewing the ETAAP to your smartphone.
Show your support. Join US.
We invite businesses and organizations that have something to offer in support to military and first responders to join us.
We are an East Texas mobile directory connecting Veterans/Military & First Responders to LOCAL businesses & organizations who support them.
We help those who serve us by listing businesses, events, & resources that support them, saving them time and money.
Military & First Responders are:
Moms & Dads
Sons & Daughters
Aunts & Uncles
Cousins & Friends
Neighbors & Coworkers
We thank them ALL for their sacrifices and service.
There are literally thousands of businesses in our area that generously support both our first responders and military members by offering discounts, services, or programs, designed specifically for them...
...But how are they supposed to know....WHO DOES and WHO DOESN'T? WHAT DO THEY OFFER? and WHERE are THEY LOCATED?
The East Texas Appreciation App
(ETAAP) was designed for first responders, military veterans, active duty, spouses, and other dependents as a directory of supportive businesses/organizations located right here in East Texas.
Save Veteran/Military/First Responder families time and money by connecting them with the businesses/organizations that support them
The ETAAP is not only a great resource for finding DISCOUNTS and SPECIALS at hundreds of LOCAL businesses but is also a great resource for finding programs and services such as:
-Car Buying Programs/Auto Repair
-LOCAL JOBS/Human Resources
-VA Information/Veteran Service Org
-and much more
Please download the FREE East Texas Appreciation App to your smartphone and share it with your veteran/military/first responder friends and family members. You can now also view it online. Share our website with them.
1) There are over 1.6 million veterans/military members/spouses/dependents who reside, visit, or are stationed in Texas yet very few businesses include them in their marketing and advertising budgets
2) Just because your business is located in a military rich area, that does not mean you are getting as many military related patrons as you could have. According to the VA, 86% of Military related personnel will look for discounts/incentives BEFORE making a buying decision.
3) There are thousands of area businesses that generously offer military discounts/incentives but before the creation of the ETAAP, there was no centralized, easily accessible, resource for our veteran, military members , and first responders to find them
4) Veterans/Military Members/First Responders & spouses are just like the rest of us. They use smartphones and are MOBILE. Creating a mobile app and placing the information right in their hands just makes sense.
5) Showing genuine support for our military & first responders expresses caring and goodwill. Those who serve are loyal and will share their experiences with their family and friends. In addition, 84% of civilians look favorably upon businesses that are military friendly.
The ETAAP is successful because of these principles. We grow everyday!!
Through our ads, social media, and constant word of mouth, we have become the "go to" resource for thousands of veterans, active duty military members, first responders, and their families.
The East Texas area is home to thousands of veterans, military, and first responders. It is only common sense that area business owners would cater to them and let them know they care!
We invite businesses and organizations that have something to offer in support to military and first responders to register and join us in this great program.
We welcome your comments & questions.
If you know of a Military/Veteran/First Responder Supportive business or organization, please share their info with us so we can include them. THANK YOU!!
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Call to schedule an appointment.